Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the end...

5 posters

Go down

After the end... Empty After the end...

Post by eriks14042 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:53 am

I suppose this is the end. i had a feeling after this new forum was a bad idea,and there we are now,our ZM server has been closed,all the high members of tp are gone,they dont communicate at all,i will even be surprised if anyone replies to this,noone really remembers this forum anymore,you think if i think that everyone is gone and if i think noone will read this,this is useless? on one side i suppose you have no use of this,for me either way,its my pleasure im writing this,though,will there be as cool zm server as our's was.......................?

eriks14042

Back to top Go down

After the end... Empty Re: After the end...

Post by Caveman656 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 am

eriks14042 wrote:I suppose this is the end. i had a feeling after this new forum was a bad idea,and there we are now,our ZM server has been closed,all the high members of tp are gone,they dont communicate at all,i will even be surprised if anyone replies to this,noone really remembers this forum anymore,you think if i think that everyone is gone and if i think noone will read this,this is useless? on one side i suppose you have no use of this,for me either way,its my pleasure im writing this,though,will there be as cool zm server as our's was.......................?

Sorry you feel this way, I think that it was too much for everyone to handle, so we just let her die.
Caveman656
Caveman656

Back to top Go down

Post by Exdivilation Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

id agree, its to bad the clan died. No idea what happened to me dough.
suddently one day i was just lol gone
Exdivilation
Exdivilation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by freaka Wed May 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Lawl, n1 poster.

freaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ellfeakes Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Sad twas a sad day when the server finally died, had a lot of good memories on there Sad

we need to have a big game with all the old members of TP on ZM someday Very Happy
ellfeakes
ellfeakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum