Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admiral Awesome Amazing brand spanking new Application

2 posters

Go down

Admiral Awesome Amazing brand spanking new Application Empty Admiral Awesome Amazing brand spanking new Application

Post by Admiral Awesome Thu May 06, 2010 10:55 am

Gaming Name: Admiral Awesome

Steamfiends Username: Admiral Awesome (acount name: Admiral Awesome)

SteamID: STEAM_0:26619710

Xfire: I do not use Xfire.

Do you own a microphone?: I do have a microphone.

If so Do you use Teamspeak/Ventrilo?: I do not.

How often are you online each week? I may miss a couple of days of the week on some weeks due to work and that, so i do go on it quite alot each week.

What is your reason for joining us? Since i have got zombie master, i have been going on the 1337 Peen server and i have found it a really good server to play on with a nice friendly community and the members are very helpful so i wish to become a helpful member and keep the sever enjoyable.

Have you played with any Member/Admin in our servers before? Yeaaaaaarrrrrrrr I have played with Caveman (not in a gay way) and STAR (again not in a gay way)
Admiral Awesome
Admiral Awesome

Back to top Go down

Admiral Awesome Amazing brand spanking new Application Empty Re: Admiral Awesome Amazing brand spanking new Application

Post by Ratpick(NOR) Thu May 06, 2010 10:57 am

Accepted, welcome mate Smile
Ratpick(NOR)
Ratpick(NOR)

Back to top Go down

Admiral Awesome Amazing brand spanking new Application Empty Re: Admiral Awesome Amazing brand spanking new Application

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Accepted you are now green Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down