Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really)

3 posters

Go down

Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really) Empty Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really)

Post by Admiral Awesome Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 am

In-Game Name?: <LOL> Admiral Awesome

Your Name? T.o.m

Interests?: Many upon many things. but to be honest i REALLY can not be bothered making a list so i will leave your imagination to think of the rest.

Favo. Animal?: I find ducks to be a good animal.

Where you from? North West England, you god damn interview

How old are you? 15 ish

What games do you play? Well I do not play many games on the PC but i will normally play Gmod, ZM and counter strike. Thats all the steam one i play really.

Pie or Cake?: no comment.

Something about your self: am really random Smile

Any thing else interesting to tell us? This Who are you thing seems like a very unnecessary interview but hey its over now.
Admiral Awesome
Admiral Awesome

Back to top Go down

Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really) Empty Re: Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really)

Post by Ratpick(NOR) Sun May 09, 2010 12:57 pm

IRA FTW!
Ratpick(NOR)
Ratpick(NOR)

Back to top Go down

Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really) Empty Re: Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really)

Post by Breadsalt Sat May 29, 2010 8:25 am

hello admiral awesome. say hello to your new awesome friend: Am Admiral Awesome and am a alcoholic. (not really) Awesome_display

Breadsalt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down