Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exdivilation 6Years of Css

3 posters

Go down

Exdivilation 6Years of Css Empty Exdivilation 6Years of Css

Post by Exdivilation Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 am

Gaming Name: Exdivilation / Batman / Stg. Scott

Nationality: Im also from the Great Norway!

Steamfiends Username: Compkode - Exdivilation (NickName)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6281966

Do you own a microphone? Yes i do and im not affraid to use it Smile

How often are you online each week? Im online every single day exeptions of nasional holidays

What is your reason for joining us? Well i havent been in a css clan on ages now(litterly) and it wouldt be awsome to do some more Css with my mates (Ratpenis) ++

Have you played with any Member/Admin in our servers before? Yes i have, iv been an admin on my own server for quite a bit witch was hosted on my own pc so i have good experience with Mani-Admin-Plugin and more. Iv also been member of the best norwegian surf clan for about 1 year ( had a short brake in css for a while ) other then that i usaly get inv quite offent to different clans on every thing from css to other games.

Other information: I have been playing css for about 6 years now, both cs 1,6 cs cz and Css. note this is my secound css account so the stats arent realy that great on it, but it works Smile

Cheers Exdiv

We (Mad Hatter,Caveman & Ratpick) will discuss your application we may also consult members aswell. Thank you for applying to join us and good luck with your application.
Exdivilation
Exdivilation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exdivilation 6Years of Css Empty Re: Exdivilation 6Years of Css

Post by Ratpick(NOR) Tue May 11, 2010 8:41 am

Accepted MATE! WELCOME!
Ratpick(NOR)
Ratpick(NOR)

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyCydoniac Tue May 11, 2010 10:56 am

Uh another fellower from norway, welcome bro. and rat. stop locking the treads, the peoples need to speak!
MightyCydoniac
MightyCydoniac
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exdivilation Tue May 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Thank you dudes, havent bein in any offisial clan for along time and looking foword to se how many that joins. Now i just want to inform you that i work with building and selling Computers both for Windows opperating systems and for Linux. So if any one shouldt have a problem that cant solv or need advise on "what to get" then please dont hassitate to contact me on the forums of on email Smile

cheers
-Ex
Exdivilation
Exdivilation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum